HR Business Partner
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- 17th February 2017
- Tandem Partners Melbourne - 2467782
- Salary package circa $110,000 - $120,000
- Located in Melbourne's CBD
- Seldom travel required
One of Australia's leading communications businesses is currently going through a positive state of development across several areas of their business. As such, they are seeking to expand their HR team and are looking to build capability across the business in order to positively impact productivity and efficiencies.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Partnering with the business to understand business strategies and priorities to support the achievement of people plans and build capability.
- Project support in relation to the annual salary and performance reviews, enhance the employee value proposition and develop a high performance culture.
- Providing relevant and clear advisory support to a dedicated client group with regards to performance management, recruitment, legislation, policies, procedures and HR best practice.
- Assisting with the development and rollout of core HR initiatives to drive engagement and productivity.
To be successful for this role you will offer:
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline and sound understanding of current legislation requirements.
- Previous experience working in a HR Business Partnering role in a fast paced and established working environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, natural capabilities to build trusted relationships and ability to have difficult conversations with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of Microsoft Office with the ability to use HRIS.
- A motivated, resilient and emotionally intelligent individual with a drive to identify and improve policies and procedures.
Should you have initial enquiries please telephone Tandem Partners on 8560 0610 to clarify your queries. If you are confident that your experience reflects the criteria outlined please apply on-line, attention of Rebecca Ashton quoting reference number 2467782.
HR Recruitment Specialists
Level 30, 459 Collins Street
P (03) 8560 0610