HR Business Partner
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales, Australia
- 17th February 2017
- The Next Step - Sydney - 2467448
- Drive transformational change
- Sydney CBD location
- Circa $160,000 package plus performance bonus
With a strong focus on financial markets and consumers, this high profile organisation is seeking an exceptional senior HR professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will work with business leaders to build and sustain a capable and engaged workforce. Working as part of the HR team, you will lead and contribute to strategic projects that support the delivery of business outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the overall HR strategy and its implementation
• Using data to develop insights and identify root causes
• Developing evidence based people strategies for your business
• Using your consulting, coaching, facilitation and delivery skills to build leadership and management skills in your business
• Oversight of annual people processes
To be successful in this role you have the ability to partner, influence and build lasting relationships with senior stakeholders. You have a strong generalist skill set, analytical ability and demonstrated business acumen. You possess excellent written and verbal skills and are business focused. Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline is highly desirable. Prior experience in a corporate environment is desirable.
This organisation values its people, their development, working as a collaborative team. If this role interests you, please apply directly via the advert.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keryn Wilson on 02 8256 2500.
The Next Step
Level 3, 107 Pitt Street, Sydney
Telephone (02) 8256 2500
Facsimile (02) 8256 2501